Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mr Lappy is now admitted....

salam.....
It was yesterday that i made up my mind....
Mr Lappy is seriusly injured....
Actually Mr Lappy was not feeling well since the first day i got it...
Huhuhu....
But still....
Things are under control....
I give him antivirus, supliment and all....
And it can still make it....
Editting videos and all...
Thank a lot Mr Lappy....
Few months ago...
The fever finally arisen....
Huhuhu...
Guest the antivirus is outdated....
Sorry Mr Lappy deary...
I was still trying yo overcome it on my own....
But i just cant anymore....
Huhuhu....
Game over.....
So this morning...
I gave Amin a call....
Need his help to fix Mr Lappy out....
I send it to him this very morning...
Hope Mr Lappy will be just fine....
I know Amin can take a good look and care of him...
He done that dozens of time for my previous lappy...
Guess need to use Mr Tabby tomorrow...

No comments: