Sunday, December 18, 2011

1malaysia tv

salam...
actually i just heard the news this afternoon....
then,
this evening.....

i try to google it up...
as i wish....
got all the info and everything that i need.....
feel good.....
hehehe.....

actually....
im not the kind that love watching tv...
but only some selected show that can hook me up with the channel.....
and.....
because of my bad habit (is it really that bad)
my tv, hard to be switch on sometimes.....
hehehe...
was planning to buy a new one for ages....
but mum said that...
i might spoil the new tv the same....
hehehe....

so...
that is why im so wanna know about this 1malaysia tv....
and wanna used it....
which means....
i dun have to buy a new tv..
(i dun have astro connection here...only subscribe for my parents house)
so 1malaysia tv just what i need at the moment....
hehehehe...

okay..
how to get to 1malaysia tv???
There are two methods....
First, via internet (webpage)Second, via downloading the application to our device...
The url is http://www.1malaysiaiptv.com.my

Here are some screen shot that i manage to get...
I do successfully install the application for my android...
But my internet connection is kinda slow....
So the video are always buffering....


The applications shortcut icon


The inteface of the url....where you can right away surf online,or download the application for smartphone,blackberry and nit to forget android....

No comments: