Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Book Depository

Salam...
its been a week now...
hope that we are all doing good...

since the book store nearby my place...
didnt have I HEART PARIS....
and I HEART CHRISTMAS...
from the I HEART SERIES...
that i miss out....
i try my luck online....
for all the online book stores in Malaysia...
that i know...

but...
i only manage to get....
I HEART PARIS...
and the latest series...
I HEART HAWAII...

i came across...
BOOK DEPOSITORY....
and....
i finally manage to get....
I HEART CHRISTMAS....

its free shipping....
world wide...
and they provided shipping from several country...
where the book was....

for this book...
it was shipped out from UK...
and stated that the estimate delivery time...
was 10-20 days after shipping...

so i counted the 20 working day....
after the shipment...
was on 17th of Mac 2020...
i was about ignoring the delivery...
since my office will be shutdown as most of us do....
and tadaa....
i received the book...
exactly on the 17th Mac 2020...

feel happy....
for i dont have any pending parcel...
feel happy...
for i have a material to be read...
during this 14 days duration...

if you are wondering...
why i havent check the tracking...
the answer is....
THERE ARE NO TRACKING NUMBER...
its a normal, ordinary posting/postage via Pos Malaysia...

- Have fun, Have a nice day....and Take Care.... -

6 comments:

dear anies said...

best nyaaa free shipping... slmt membaca

ray said...

i love the cover

Azhafizah MN said...

Jauh terbang dari UK tu. Free shipping okaylah. Selamat membaca :)

Abam Kie said...

boleh baca sampai abis semasa PKP ni. good luck!

mamapp said...

Oo Ada byk series dia ye

Scdha Sein (SS) said...

Rajinnya membaca...