Friday, October 18, 2013

My Twinkle Segmen by Nisha
























Salam....
today i would like to join this segment by Nisha...
coz really....
i love to change my header...
and never had time to edit it...

My Comment...
Actually Nisha...
I Love Your Blog...
WHY???
1. the color is my fav....BLUE....
2. they are pastel colors...
3. the cute icon and button here and there...
4. looks cute for ur age...
5. and look young if it is for me...

PS...Done FOLLOW but I Dont Have FB ac to LIKE...

10 comments:

OKje said...

Gud luck Rietta ....moga menang!

Farah Waheda Wahid said...

selamat bersegmen dear...

Nabilah Rosman said...

wahh so bluee!!

Salam pertama kali menyinggah ke sini.. :)

Kakzakie Purvit said...

Good luck Rietta. Who know you got chance to change new header..

Za said...

selamat bersegmen ...

wakgelas said...

rajinnyer bersegmen ghituuu.,ehHHee

Mimie said...

Gud luck

eita said...

gd luck rietta

نورعيم said...

dapat hadiah header ke? moga2 akak dapat! :)

Unknown said...

happy segment dear..! =)