Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things To Buy

hmmm...
nomarlly....
i only list down things to do...
but today....
i need to list down things to buy...
if not.....
i wouldnt buy things that i really need...
huhuhu....
pity me....

1.
Wiper....
why mister wiper?
i went out for a movie at sunway carnival....
on the day of Teacher's Day...
my wiper....the 3 of them...
not only the rubber...
the whole sets....
had been stole...
i'm so not angry....
coz its kinda funny to stole the things...
but can u imagine the trouble that i have to go through....
its raining seasons....
and my pay day is next week.....
hmmmm.....

2.
Service....
i need to sevice....
both....
the car and the motorcycle....

3.
Blander....
hmm...
not the software....
its the hardware...
hehehe....
i really need it....
been postphoning for months now...
cant wait anymore....
my budject are running like 1000m sprinter this year...

4.
50 mm len....
huhuhu.....
my dream lens...
need it for a new coming baby....
yeah.....
cute baby girl...
InsyALLAH....

5.
Lastly....
Phone.....
really need a new one...
the old phone had been hang and restart for ages....
been postphoning.....
but cant wait anymore....
my bos keep reminding me....
he cant contact me...
so, he was so angry....
pak chik....bajet lari la tiap bulan 2011 nieh....

so i guess....
i need to...
if not....
stilll
not enough money.....
Duet sangat2 la cair skang nie...
huhuhu....