Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Helmet @ Topi Keledar



Salam....
It was all yesterday...
I park my bike at the lecture hall....
Then, when i picked it up...
I saw this notes attach to my helmet...
Hehehe...
Thank you for being concern...

Since the piece of paper consists of some physics notes at the back...
Surely i know its from physics lecturer....
And, since i park my bike at lecture hall...
For sure he/she had lecture too....
And to find out who....
Is not that hard...
Since only a few of us having lecture on Monday...
Hehehe...

Actually....
I have been using it since i own the bike....
It was when i was 16 years old...
Back on the year i was in form 4....
So....
The bike and the helmet...
Has their on sentimental value for me.....
There for..
I would never change neither my bike....
Nor my helmet...

Dear 13E....
Instead of putting the notes near my helmet...
Why dont you buy me a new one...
Put it on my bike....
And left this notes....
"NAH,AMEK HELMET BARU"
hahaha....

No comments: