Sunday, October 30, 2011

What's Wrong With 2nite???

Salam...
Whats wrong with tonite...
Actually it was last nite....
At 1 am....
Huhuhu...
Its alll started with my pad lock....
Duno why...
Suddently it stuck between lock n unlock....
Huhuhu....
Still having trouble with it...
But it okay....
I have spare a new padlock....
Gonna change that later....

Then....
My bathroom....
Something is wrong eith the pipe line...
Or the tab....
Or......
Water keep flowing...
Huhuhuhu....
I have no other choice...
Went out....
In da middle of the nite....
Close the main pipe line...
Even that main tab is the same...
But at least....
I manage to reduce the flow....
Fuh....
Much better....
Need to fine mr plumber...
If its regarding electricity...
I can manage a little on my own...
But when it comes to water.....
Huhuhu.....
i do need help...

Lastly....
On the way back into the house...
I saw my laundary line snap.....
Huhuhu....
I'll fix that later....
Huhuhu....
And...
I have lots of laundary today....
Its weekend.....
Huhuhu....

No comments: